Today is Microsoft’s February 2023 Patch Tuesday, and security updates fix three actively exploited zero-day vulnerabilities and a total of 77 flaws.
Nine vulnerabilities have been classified as ‘Critical’ as they allow remote code execution on vulnerable devices.
- 2 Elevation of Privilege Vulnerabilities
- 2 Security Feature Bypass Vulnerabilities
- 38 Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- 8 Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- 10 Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- 8 Spoofing Vulnerabilities
This count does not include three Microsoft Edge vulnerabilities fixed earlier this month.
To learn more about the non-security updates released today, you can review our dedicated articles on the new Windows 11 KB5022845 and KB5022836 cumulative updates and Windows 10 KB5022834 and KB5022840 updates.
Three zero-days fixed
This month’s Patch Tuesday fixes three actively exploited zero-day vulnerabilities used in attacks.